- Comparison of Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 Routers A giant leap forward in web experience
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is the latest generation in Wi-Fi standards. Compared to the previous generation of Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in terms of transfer rates, coverage and data latency, it has been vastly improved. Especially when multiple end devices are connected at the same time, the Wi-Fi 6 router can significantly reduce and lower end-device latency and unresponsiveness.
- Qualcomm six-core enterprise-class professional chip for more stable operation
- The IPQ8071A enterprise-class professional chip—powered by the Qualcomm quad-core 64-bit A53 CPU dual-core network acceleration engine—offers a much better DMIPS capability than other router manufacturers Speed specification chip solution for more processing power and more stable operation.
- Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3000 Mbps 155% faster than mainstream Wi-Fi 5 rates
- The Mi AIoT Router AX3600 offers two bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, each with 802.11ax technology and no mutual interference. The two bands offer a combined dual-band wireless speed of up to 2976 Mbps*. The 2.4 GHz frequency band features longer transmission for better coverage and better wall-penetrating performance. The 5-GHz frequency band provides low interference and high speed for smooth HD video playback and smoother experience when playing large online games.
- Supports System: ios, ANDROID
- Interface: LAN, WAN
- Router Connectivity Type: USB, Wireless
- Language: Chinese
- Working Voltage: NO
- WiFi Network Frequency: 2.4GHz,5GHz
- LAN Data Rate: 1000Mbps
- Model: Xiaomi AX3600 AIoT Router
- Usage: Home Use
(37) Related Products