- Gucci Guilty Absolute, the new edition of the masculine Gucci Guilty fragrance comes out in early 2017.
- It is the product of collaboration between the creative director of the Gucci house Alessandro Michele and perfumer Alberto Morillas.
- Created using a particular blend with a structure that remains unchanged from the first time it is applied to the skin.
- Leather accord and golden wood are custom-mixed with natural extract of the Nootka Cypress, selected especially for it.
- The resulting scent features ultra-dry woody notes. The fragrance’s composition is intensified with three forms of patchouli oils and earthy vetiver.
- Perfume Type: EDP
- Size: 90 ml
- Targeted: For Men.
- Top Notes: Leather.
- Middle Notes: Patchouli, Cypress
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Woody Notes
(108) Related Products