- In 2018, Dior introduces the new edition of Dior Sauvage, originally launched in 2015, in an Eau de Parfum interpretation Dior's in-house perfumer Francois Demachy imagines the Eau de Parfum as revealing new facets of Sauvage.
- The composition with oriental and vanilla facets is described as enveloping, suave, mysterious and sensual.
- The composition keeps some of the notes from the original, like bergamot, Sichuan pepper, lavender and ambroxan and enriches them with spices and warm, oriental tones of star anise, nutmeg and Papua vanilla.
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody.
- Scent Type: Citrus & Woods.
- Key Notes: Bergamot, Amber, Vanilla.
- Bringing It Radiance and Modernity.
- Top Notes: Sichuan pepper & Calabrian bergamot.
- Heart Notes: Geranium, lavender, elemi, pink pepper, vetiver & patchouli.
- Base Notes: Cedar, labdanum & ambroxan.
- Size : 100ml
(108) Related Products