- Kalimba is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often fitted with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs.
- Kalimba is usually classified as part of the lamella-phone family, and part of the idiophone family of musical instruments.
- Easy to learn: 1(D), 2(B), 3(G), 4(E), 5(C5), 6(A), 7(F), 8(D), 9(C4), 10(E), 11(G), 12(B), 13(D), 14(F), 15(A), 16(C6), 17(E), international standard C tune
- High pitch adjustment: Use a small hammer,keep the key closed to sound hole
- Low pitch adjustment: Use a small hammer,keep the key away from sound hole
- The number of keys: 17 keys
- Key material: The key is constructed with special steel metal, sturdy and pretty.
- Body material: Pine / Mahogany Wood
- Dimension: 18 X 13.5 X 8 CM
- Package includes:
- -Storage canvas case
- -Cleaning cloth
- -Tuning hammer
- -Instruction book